Bloko Forums
Welcome to the Bloko Forums! Please register to enjoy all of our features!
Bloko Forums
Welcome to the Bloko Forums! Please register to enjoy all of our features!
Bloko Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss blockland, hang out with friends, and a whole lot more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heed medieval problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trivel
Trivel

Blockland ID : 5472

Heed medieval problems Empty
PostSubject: Heed medieval problems   Heed medieval problems EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Me and 8-bit were working on my RPG, and for awhile he kept crashing, we eventually figured out it was the heed medieval pack that would not load on his computer. I disabled it, but it has some neat add-ons in it that would really add to the RPG. any suggestions on how to work out this bug?
Back to top Go down
Ladias
Ladias

Blockland ID : 268

PostSubject: Re: Heed medieval problems   Heed medieval problems EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Here are some things you should know:

1. Wait for heed midievel v3
2. Bug fixes
3. ????
4. Profit

Or, do this:

1. Check your heed M folder for bugs
2. Fix problem
3. ????
4. Fixed
5. Profit

You might have too many datablocks. If heed midievel doesn't work, get jerkface's midievel RP longswords, bows, shortswords and maces. Perfect models and plentyful. If the datablock overload is the problem, get rid of some unwanted mods like the 880 rifle or assualt rifle, but not defualts, cause all models use the original model.
No delete sword
No delete gun
No delete rocket
No delete bow
No delete wrench
No delete horse ray or printer.

PROFEHT
Back to top Go down
Ladias
Ladias

PostSubject: Re: Heed medieval problems   Heed medieval problems EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Learn to descover. I descovered how to make mapz without a tutorial, I descovered how to make a game using action and java script. LEARN TO DESCOVER. There is a world waiting for you to descover. DESCOVER. Life is fueled on descovery. If you cannot descover, don't ask these questions.
Back to top Go down
Ladias
Ladias

PostSubject: Re: Heed medieval problems   Heed medieval problems EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Learn to descover. I descovered how to make mapz without a tutorial, I descovered how to make a game using action and java script. LEARN TO DESCOVER. There is a world waiting for you to descover. DESCOVER. Life is fueled on descovery. If you cannot descover, don't ask these questions. Make sure you have all the defaults enabled. Otherwise.......... EPIC FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heed medieval problems   Heed medieval problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Heed medieval problems
Page 1 of 1