Bloko Forums
Welcome to the Bloko Forums! Please register to enjoy all of our features!


A forum to discuss blockland, hang out with friends, and a whole lot more!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nivek
Member


Blockland ID : 10482
Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Nivek's Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Here's something I've been working on on and off for the past few months; My class based capture the flag.
http://tomtest.kbyet.com/serverstat.php?ip=99.13.70.165&title=Nivek%27s%20Server
SCREENSHOOTS, WOOT.









Last edited by Nivek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placid
Moderator


Blockland ID : 5173
Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Correct your server status.
offtopic:
Ohai Niv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivek
Member


Blockland ID : 10482
Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Lol.
Hai to you too.
I also just added bees.
What are bees??

Join and see. >:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technoscubed
Administrator


Blockland ID : 2037
Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 20
Location : Pluto! :D.

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Did the server crash?

_________________
Welcome to the Bloko Forums, Guest.


Want to help advertise us? Then use this to tell your friends!
Code:
[url=http://blockland.forumotion.com][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/hts7f8.png[/img][/url]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blockland.forumotion.com
Nivek
Member


Blockland ID : 10482
Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, that's the result of me dicking around with bees.
Never again shall I spawn 64 smoke grenades... (SHIVER)
Actually, in fact, my graphics driver pooped out and my screen even went black for a seconds, came back, and THEN it crashed.

I had fun though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placid
Moderator


Blockland ID : 5173
Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Nivek wrote:
Yeah, that's the result of me dicking around with bees.
Never again shall I spawn 64 smoke grenades... (SHIVER)
Actually, in fact, my graphics driver pooped out and my screen even went black for a seconds, came back, and THEN it crashed.

I had fun though. Very Happy
LMFAO

SERIOUSLY?

[offtopic: Woot first user to 15 posts :3]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivek
Member


Blockland ID : 10482
Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Placid wrote:
Nivek wrote:
Yeah, that's the result of me dicking around with bees.
Never again shall I spawn 64 smoke grenades... (SHIVER)
Actually, in fact, my graphics driver pooped out and my screen even went black for a seconds, came back, and THEN it crashed.

I had fun though. Very Happy
LMFAO

SERIOUSLY?

[offtopic: Woot first user to 15 posts :3]
It was awesome.
I also spawned that many grenades, long range missiles, and gravity rockets too.
People complained and lagged out, as was my mission.
The smoke grenades sealed the deal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placid
Moderator


Blockland ID : 5173
Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Nivek wrote:
Placid wrote:
Nivek wrote:
Yeah, that's the result of me dicking around with bees.
Never again shall I spawn 64 smoke grenades... (SHIVER)
Actually, in fact, my graphics driver pooped out and my screen even went black for a seconds, came back, and THEN it crashed.

I had fun though. Very Happy
LMFAO

SERIOUSLY?

[offtopic: Woot first user to 15 posts :3]
It was awesome.
I also spawned that many grenades, long range missiles, and gravity rockets too.
People complained and lagged out, as was my mission.
The smoke grenades sealed the deal. Very Happy
That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zac757
Member


Blockland ID : 9697
Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Even more awsome than Luigi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placid
Moderator


Blockland ID : 5173
Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:59 am

Zac757 wrote:
Even more awsome than Luigi!
Please, although this IS awesome, don't make references to your avatar ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zac757
Member


Blockland ID : 9697
Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:05 am

Oops, you getting to get the hang of correcting me and make me learn from my mistakes. Thanks for catching that! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placid
Moderator


Blockland ID : 5173
Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 am

Zac757 wrote:
Oops, you getting to get the hang of correcting me and make me learn from my mistakes. Thanks for catching that! Surprised
It's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poiuyt
Member


Blockland ID : 2038
Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 am

This DM is fun also hey nivek. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nivek
Member


Blockland ID : 10482
Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Hei Poi. :B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)   

Back to top Go down
 
Nivek\'s Nightly 9 Class Capture The Flag! (IMAGE HEAVY)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Creo que gane CAPTURE THE FLAG
» ADMIN GANADOR CAPTURE THE FLAG
» Capture the flag
» Carnifex (WIP) image heavy
» Grumpy's Transformation (FF Story) [IMAGE HEAVY]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloko Forums :: Blockland :: Servers & Clans-
Jump to: