Bloko Forums
Welcome to the Bloko Forums! Please register to enjoy all of our features!
Bloko Forums
Welcome to the Bloko Forums! Please register to enjoy all of our features!
Bloko Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to discuss blockland, hang out with friends, and a whole lot more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivek
Nivek

Blockland ID : 10482

Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] Empty
PostSubject: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:50 pm

I started Blockland, and it suddenly asked for my key.
Tried again. Same thing.
Tried again. Same thing.
So on.
My key was given to me as a gift, and because my friend Mike who'd given it to me is in Europe until December, I thus have to way to recover (I was too lazy to save it; D:).
Anyone have any idea as to what the fuck just happened?
And if there is any way that I can provided Badspot with proof this is my copy, and not stolen??

Last edited by Nivek on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Technoscubed
Administrator
Technoscubed

Blockland ID : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Dunno.

You'd have to use the key recovery. I think you can somehow tell badspot to change the key's email.

Like I think you tell him like the ID, name, Old email and the new email you want. don't really know.
Back to top Go down
https://blockland.forumotion.com
Nivek
Nivek

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Quote :
I recently started Blockland up, but it gave me the key entering form thing.
I'm not quite sure why, but the main problem is that I have no access to my original key, as the key was given to me as a gift by my friend who is in Europe until December.
Rather than wait until then, it made sense to request to you that I be e-mailed my original key or better yet the purchase e-mail changed (Obviously to the e-mail address I'm using now).
My BL_ID is 10482, and the in-game name is Nivek. I am registered on the forums with this e-mail (Although I was recently banned until around Sunday).

If you need any other sort of proof (Duh), obviously say so and I'll put it together.
Best of regards and hopes, Matt Houser.
Also, most of you know my name by now, and even so, it doesn't really matter.
Now my first consideration is that my key may have been revoked, but as far as I know, there's no reason for that.
It's more likely my computer just raped itself when I was updating it last night.
Back to top Go down
Nivek
Nivek

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 am

Badspot has supplied me back with my key, so it's now all fine and dandy.
Back to top Go down
Placid
Placid

Blockland ID : 5173

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Great.
Back to top Go down
Ace Frog
Ace Frog

Blockland ID : 5662
Location : Scrub all the floors in Hyland castle, then we can talk about my location.

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 pm

WARNING: THIS MAY NOT WORK, I NEVER TESTED IT!
i think if you go in the blockland folder, look aroung, i found a DEMO = 0(or DEMO = 1)
Back to top Go down
Nivek
Nivek

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Ace Frog wrote:
i think if you go in the blockland folder, look aroung, i found a DEMO = 0(or DEMO = 1)
You're a complete lying idiot.
Get out.
Back to top Go down
Ace Frog
Ace Frog

Blockland ID : 5662
Location : Scrub all the floors in Hyland castle, then we can talk about my location.

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Im not lying, i hink it's in CONFIG - CLIENT or SERVER. i think, it's a very large list, use the find funstion (CTRL + F)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]   Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Revert to Demo Mode? [RESOLVED BY BADSPOT]
Page 1 of 1